Traditions – Why Are You Cutting off the Ends of the Ham?
Traditional Marketing – Do you have Enough Business?
- 80% of web users have watched a video ad online, 52% took action after viewing the ad. 15% visited the store and 12% made a purchase (The Yellow Pages)
- 97% of Internet users in the US use the Internet to shop (NPD Group)
- 81% of Internet users look for information online about a service or product they are thinking of buying. (Princeton Survey Research Associates, Intl)
- 82% of people searching online follow up with in-store visits, phone calls, emails and purchases (comScore Networks and TMP Directional Marketing)
- 54% of Americans have substituted the Internet for the phone book. (The Kelsey Group)
Chrissanne Long has a Master’s Degree in Internet Marketing and is a co-founder of local Internet marketing company Marketing System Blueprints. Her passion is helping local businesses understand the importance of having and improving their online presence. Her company focuses on all elements of a business’s Internet marketing plan, to enhance their Search Engine Rankings (SEO) and Brand awareness across several platforms – Video, Mobile and Social Media.